New member from St. Louis, MO

4 Replies

Hi everyone!

My name is Naomasa and I'm a new member from St. Louis, MO. I am definitely a novice, but I am looking to expand my knowledge in the real estate community. My background in real estate is that I kind of stumbled into being a landlord. I bought a condo in Detroit and after living in it for 3 years, I moved out of state and have been renting that property now for about 2 years. My interest is to start acquiring more rental properties (single family or multi-family) in St. Louis. So naturally I came across the BiggerPockets podcast. I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully be able to contribute to the community as well!

@Naomasa Hase welcome to the scene. There is a phenomenal REI Happy Hour the last Thursday of the month with a bunch of great like minded people. The event is free and details can be found in the event section on this site. Reach out if you have any questions

Originally posted by @Naomasa Hase :

Hi everyone!

My name is Naomasa and I'm a new member from St. Louis, MO. I am definitely a novice, but I am looking to expand my knowledge in the real estate community. My background in real estate is that I kind of stumbled into being a landlord. I bought a condo in Detroit and after living in it for 3 years, I moved out of state and have been renting that property now for about 2 years. My interest is to start acquiring more rental properties (single family or multi-family) in St. Louis. So naturally I came across the BiggerPockets podcast. I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully be able to contribute to the community as well!

I'm hoping you bought that condo in the early stages or before Gilbert erecting his "Green zone" and you are making good returns!

@Neil Rose Thanks! I think it'll be great to chat and connect sometime.

@Patrick Hill Thanks for letting me know about the happy hours, I'll keep an eye out and try to make it if my schedule allows!

@Paul S. I'm definitely happy about when I was able to get in on that condo. What do you mean about "Green Zone"? Just the areas Gilbert bought up or is it some other special zoning?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you