Orlando STR Windsor Hill vs Palm

4 Replies

Hi All,

I'm new to BP and looking at STR in Orlando/Kissimmee area. I have few questions if anyone can help with please

1) How do we compare Windsor Hill vs Windsor Palm. I see selling price of townhomes and condos is bit less in Windsor/Wyndham Palms vs Windsor Hills. However amenities look similar and they are both less than a mile from each other.

2) I also looked at Terra verde, Bellavida, venetian Bay as well in Kissimmee. Does anyone has any experience working with any of these communities?

Windsor Palms has less amenities. Terra Veranda/ BellaVida do not allow long term (3 months max).  Venetian Bay allows both, which is good think as 2020 showed us all that you never know where it may take you. So, having flexibility to shift the direction is required is really helpful. 

Hi @Muhammad Saad . I agree that Windsor Hills is a better value and community over all. You have lots of options depending on how you plan to use the property and what your goals are for cash flow/appreciation, how long you plan to hold it. I am a full time Realtor® and investor in the area and would be happy to explore some options with you. Feel free to reach out anytime.

Hi @Muhammad Saad , great question. Lots of options in the Kissimmee/Davenport area. As well as being a Realtor who focuses on STR, I have also run STR companies for 13 years in the area. I would be happy to guide you in the right direction. Much depends on the location/condition/purchase price. I am happy to answer any questions you have about specific STR communities. Message me when convenient.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you