Bridgeport CT Meet Up

12 Replies

I live in Bridgeport CT, am fairly new and would like to know if there are any meet ups in Bridgeport CT.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets, @Almeda Gordon Dawkins  ! There have been a couple of Fairfield meetups recently, organized by @Jonathan Makovsky. And there are quite a few investors from that area who are members of CTREIA. I'm not sure whether this is still the case, but there was a really active Fairfield County subgroup for some time.

Best of luck!

Thank you Karin. Anyone out there would start something in Bridgeport?

Karen, I nominate you to start a meetup in your area.

This post has been removed.

haha @Audrey Morgan  - I'm just seeing this now. Thanks for the nomination! You give me too much credit for being able to pull off the organization of a networking event. I haven't found a ton of people out my way, though I believe there would be interest in a meetup that's centrally located at some point. Meanwhile, the Fairfield one is a good one and the folks in NYC kick some butt as well.

Make the meet up on a weekend like Saturday.  Thanks

I would also be willing to attend a meetup in Bridgeport / Stamford. 

Hello All,

We started a SoCT REIA meeting for Fairfield county investors! Come.

Thursday, April 9, 6 p.m. at the Norwalk Inn and Conference Center join SoCT Real Estate Investment Association for a powerful evening with Charles Dobens.

If you're starting your multifamily investing business learn how to:

• Evaluate Deals
  • Grow your portfolio
  • Pitch Deals
  • Create Proof of Funds Letter
  • Financing Techniques
  • Insider tips from Multifamily Investing Academy pro, Attorney Charles Dobens

Sincerely, Deirdre Virvo, The Southern Connecticut Real Estate Investment Association Founder/Director at [email protected] 

@Almeda  Why don't you invite Craig and the 2 of you set a date and a time in Bridgeport.   Meet at a coffee shop, or at table in a Happy Hour place.  Invite every one and see who shows up.  Do it a few times and see if it works.  In the meantime the 2 of you can net work.

Ask Karen and Audrey maybe they will give you at least a one time commitment to help you start out

Keep us posted and perhaps we can use your group as a role model

I regularly attend the meet up in Fairfield hosted by @Jonathan Makovsky which is an excellent meeting. If you guys want to meet up for coffee somewhere in Bridgeport to sit and chat, I am absolutely interested - and might I nominate Source Coffeehouse in Black Rock as a possible location?

Yes, let us get some people together for Bridgeport. It's good that one is there for Fairfield County, but Bridgeport needs a meet up. Let us do it.

Wonder if any of these meetups ever happened lol 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.