Rental agreement for single family homes in Delaware

2 Replies

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a single family home in Wilmington Delaware. I would like to get a template for rental agreement which you guys use for Delaware. Can you guys share one or point to me one as well?

Thanks

Buyan

Originally posted by @Buyan Thyagarajan :

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a single family home in Wilmington Delaware. I would like to get a template for rental agreement which you guys use for Delaware. Can you guys share one or point to me one as well?

Thanks

Buyan

Michael Morton also wrote the standard DelREIA lease. 

Between the BP and DelREIA leases...they are a good start. However they do not cover nearly enough things. If your lease isn't at least 5-10 pages it's too short and will cause you problems with tenants. I'm going through this problem now and am having my leases re-written so they actually cover the problems I'm having. 

Don't know what those are? Just search the BP Blog. There's a ton of articles out there about additional lease addendum's you need to have which are not covered in a standard lease. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here