• Bradenton, FL
Votes |
Commerical Real estate Investing

Jonathan M.
  • Professional
  • Bradenton, FL
Posted Jan 3 2018, 20:08

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to trade up and own my own apartment complex. I've never invested in commercial multifamily so I am looking for more advice and mentoring about the loan process and managing my rentals. I already own a duplex and know the basics of being a landlord but I want to educate myself on being a Pro and making it a streamlined business. I want to maximize my rental income potential. 

I'm looking for commercial multifamily properties in Bradenton/Sarasota Florida other than what I can see on the MLS and Loopnet.

5-10 units concrete  block construction and not in a flood zone, 800k max.  C and B neighborhood. With room to improve the rent and add equity as well.

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Jay Helms
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Replied Jan 3 2018, 20:42
Originally posted by @Jonathan M.:

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to trade up and own my own apartment complex. I've never invested in commercial multifamily so I am looking for more advice and mentoring about the loan process and managing my rentals. I already own a duplex and know the basics of being a landlord but I want to educate myself on being a Pro and making it a streamlined business. I want to maximize my rental income potential. 

I'm looking for commercial multifamily properties in Bradenton/Sarasota Florida other than what I can see on the MLS and Loopnet.

5-10 units concrete  block construction and not in a flood zone, 800k max.  C and B neighborhood. With room to improve the rent and add equity as well.

Thank you!

Seems like we similar experiences. Purchased my first apartment complex last September. Hit me up if you want to bounce questions. 

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Kloter
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jan 28 2018, 09:15

Have you already made efforts to get pre-approved for financing maybe using the duplex as collateral? Are you able to take it down yourself and do you have a management company in mind? We manage and are doing acqusitions actively on up to 50 units so we should connect, we are in the Tampa market. 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.