Skip to content
Florida Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Jason Duprat
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Top Home builders Jacksonville or Saint Johns county florida??

Jason Duprat
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Jan 22 2019, 17:58

Hello!

My wife and I are considering building a home in Saint (st) Johns county Florida, which is south east of Jacksonville, FL. We are looking at lots (more rural) with 4+ acres. Dose anyone have experience with area home builders or have recommendations on how to find out which ones are good?  

Thank you soo much!!!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 4 2019, 17:54

Hey Jason,  I'm not that sure about the homebuilders, but I know my wife knows them pretty well.  She is a Realtor, and works with the homebuilders, and it seems like she has been spending more time in the  Nocatee Welcome Center and the model homes nearby recently than anywhere else.  There are definitely some that will build on your lot and actually include some nice finishes in the price, and also some that won't.  She has been talking up ICI and Dreamfinders lately, and we are planning to build ourselves with Toll Brothers, but it's in their community so not quite the same.  That said, If your still looking in Saint Johns and you want to chat about what you are looking for in a builder I'm sure she can make a couple good recommendations.