Contractors Needed

7 Replies

I'm looking to rehab a home in the Snellville area in the South Gwinnett High School district. I need contractors to do carpet, painting, and roofing. If you have any recommendations for trusted vendors please let me know. 

Russ at Roof authority and Lidia at Flooring distributirs international.  If you message me and I provide phone numbers.

I'll send numbers in a PM.  The site won't let me post them since I'm not a pro member.

Flooring - Don Cooper 

Roofing - Adair Roofing in Loganville 

I use both of them on all my properties.  Just had a new roof put on one last week.  Adair was the cheapest out of four different companies, and they did a great job.

Don Cooper has put flooring in multiple properties for me.  He will go above and beyond for you, great guy to work with.  

I don't get anything for referring them, they're just that good. Good luck

Hi Folks, This is exactly why you need to be in a REIA. Local investors share their contractors.

I belong to GaREIA.org in 30 min you'd have your contractor referals.

Anyone recommend a good exterior painter or siding?  I was considering putting vinyl on a 130k house.  I wasn't sure if hardiplank would pay back.  I have gotten some decent quotes on paint for 2-4k, vinyl siding 6-7k, and hardiplank for 11-12k.

Thanks.  

Where you able to find a contractor to fulfill all of your needs??

No sorry. My rehab deal fell through so I stopped looking. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.