Georgia Real Estate Attorney for non payment through my SDIRA

2 Replies

Made a loan to a one time SDIRA guru from Georgia with podcast and classes and after a little over a year, payment has stopped. He did say that if he didn't pay I could get his properties. I get no return calls or text messages anymore. I'll be 62 years old this year and could really use that money in my SDIRA account.

You need a real estate attorney close to the county where the properties are located. The attorney will need to send a default notice per the terms of the note and then create a foreclosure ad to run for 4 weeks before the first Tuesday of the month that he/she will cry out the properties for sale.