Recommendation for an REI knowledgeable realtor in Wichita KS?

Recommendation for an REI knowledgeable realtor in Wichita KS?

Lindsborg, KS · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 11 votes

I am looking for recommendations for an area agent (Wichita, KS) with knowledge and understanding of the multi-family market.  Any recommendations?

Thanks,

John

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 769 posts · 279 votes
    11y

    Welcome John.  Are you presently in the Wichita area?  

    What type of Multi Family are you looking for?  (IE how many units - duplexes, tri's, larger multis etc?)

  • Lindsborg, KS · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    @Shane

    I am currently at KU Law and will be moving to Lindsborg in the summer of 2016. I am working at a firm in Salina this summer.

    I am looking for properties from Salina to Wichita. I am interested in properties from 2-20 units, ideally 5-20 units. 

    The pickings are slim in Salina, Lindsborg, McPherson, and Newton so I am looking into Wichita more.  The issue is I do not know the city or the neighborhoods.  I can analyze the numbers but otherwise have a hard time assessing the location of properties due to my lack of area knowledge.

    Thanks, John

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 769 posts · 279 votes
    11y

    @John Mattox

    I've dealt with Royce Jantz (he's from your area -- Hesston I believe) however works the Wichita area, mainly on the commercial side.  Has advised me he has connections in Oklahoma for multi family as well.   I was working with him a couple years ago as I almost bought a floor in the Orpheum and Broadway Plaza buildings downtown -- never did pull the trigger.  He's a very nice guy, knowledgeable and been in the business for a while.

    Kristing Stang with JP Weigand -- she's from the area and is on the commercial side - she's wanting to focus on Multi Family/Residential investments

    Might give you a starting point.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.