• Real Estate Investor
  • Edinburg, TX
Votes |
Need Motivation

Adrian Reyes
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Edinburg, TX
Posted May 10 2016, 00:08
Hey everybody, I'm stuck I have my Mind on overdrive I'm lost and I need help, I'm working two jobs and working in real estate on my off days. I really want to launch my real estate career but it's hard when you're BROKE! I'm not gonna lie I need to get my life together and I really want to turn this around and make some changes, I'm ****ing tired of being unrecognized! I am not going to sit here and blame it on the economy or on others like I see most people do, I know it's my fault and take full responsibility but that's the past and I'm trying to run as fast as I can from it!..I'm 24 years young and I've never been scared of anything ever until life happens that's when fear kicks in but I'm trying my hardest to overcome. At this point I'm just ranting and I don't really want to hold it inside I figured I'll just put it on BP **** it...I guess things happen for a reason whatever but I believe in the power to change life and creating your own path please anybody tell me I'm not alone on this belief!

Loading replies...