Justin Henry
  • Lake Charles, LA
Votes |
Looking to get stared

Justin Henry
  • Lake Charles, LA
Posted Feb 7 2017, 08:03

Hello,

I'm new to BP as well as REI, I've done lots of homework and feel ready to get my feet wet on my first deal. I'm a father of 2 young boys and barely staying afloat, It's time to get my family out of debt and into financial freedom. I actually do title research as my 9 to 5 and operate a small company doing so. I have years of experience doing Abstracts/30 yea/ and Right of Way, as well as lots of experience dealing with landowners and making them feel comfortable and educated on any matter I may be discussing. I have 0 actual RE experience other than the home I'm paying off currently.

My typical plan of action when approaching the unknown is to find someone that has gone ahead of me and is interested in teaching a beginner.  Or just someone that needs a hand or looking for a partner.    

I would like to get to know others that are wholesaling/ flipping in the area as well as investors looking for great deals.  I cant wait to get to know all of you and one day be able help someone in the position I'm in.

My question is,  "Are there any groups( Lake Charles) that meet and share information/deals in the area?"

Loading replies...