Real Estate Meet-Ups in New Orleans, LA

4 Replies

Hi Guys, 

I am a Licensed Commercial Real Estate Agent new to the New Orleans area. I am trying to grow my network and was wondering what Real Estate meet-ups were available in the area? 

I also am interested in Multi-Family investing and syndication. I am open to any advice or suggestions!

Thanks, 

Mason

I'll be attending the northshore REIA luncheon tomorrow! I'm in your boat as well, @Mason Mccullough

Hope to run into you one day

Thanks @Braden Smith & @Arden Ballard ! I am going to look into those this week! Cant wait to meet some new faces in the real estate game in New Orleans and the Northshore

The New Orleans Investment Conference is geared towards other types of investments but also has some real estate-related content (The Real Estate Guys, Robert Kiyosaki, etc.) It's not until November but there are a number of syndicators and real estate developers who attend as well, so it's great for networking on those types of projects. Message me if you want info about locals' rate.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here