Votes
Leen Hariri
  • Ellington, CT
Votes |
Thoughts about the MEREDA Conference in Maine

Leen Hariri
  • Ellington, CT
Posted Jan 13 2021, 17:32

Hello Investors, I am new to Maine and I heard that next week the Maine Real Estate and development association is holding its annual conference. Usually it is a big event with the opportunity to connect with local investors, developers, and landlords. But due to COVID this event is virtual. I am planning to attend the conference and wanted to hear your feedback about your previous experiences with MEREDA. Thank you all! 

User Stats

Votes
Dan Weber
  • Realtor
  • Portland, ME
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Portland, ME
Replied Jan 13 2021, 18:26

I went to the event last year and it was GREAT. It is typically super informative and is usually an amazing opportunity to network. It will be interesting to see how they handle it this year virtually. Less networking opportunity I'm sure but hopefully still just as informative!

• Real Estate Agent Maine (#BA923337)

Vista Real Estate Brokers Logo

User Stats

Votes
Blake Jenkins
  • Investor
  • Portland, ME
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Portland, ME
Replied Jan 25 2021, 17:41

Hey Leen, I attended the conference a couple of years ago and it was a very positive experience! I'd be interested to hear how it was in the virtual format! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Leen Hariri
  • Ellington, CT
Votes |
  • Ellington, CT
Replied Jan 30 2021, 17:47

Hey Blake, unfortunately I wasn’t able to attend the conference because of work. I will make sure to attend it next year, physically I hope. I was able to watch segments from last year’s MEREDA conference and they were good in terms of giving a detailed idea about the different market trends. As a newbie, it was really helpful to get that insight. Thank you for posting, it is always nice to get to know new people interested in real estate investing in Maine.