• Real Estate Broker
  • Twin Cities, MN
Votes |
Minnesota Market Meetup -online-

James Hamling#3 Real Estate News & Current Events Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Twin Cities, MN
Posted Sep 3 2020, 17:20

If you are one of the many people asking where you can find out more about the Minnesota markets, Minneapolis, Saint Cloud, well I have heard the request and am jumping back up on the stage to help deliver BUT I need your help!

I will be pulling in a "dream team" of various pro's in the market from funding, property management, investors and more to help answer in a web cast / zoom and would like to know what are your needs, wants and wishes? 

What questions are you looking to have answered? What resources would you best like to find? Help me help you....

This will NOT be for those simply curious, this is for action ready investors looking to gain detailed insights and actionable information. We will strive to keep it as simplified as possible for all BUT information will be exchanged at a level not suited for the novice just looking to learn, this will be more of a 405 level event than 101. 

I appreciate everyone's insight and assistance in helping shape the course of this and am looking forward to it being productive for all. 

Loading replies...