• Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Kansas City & St. Louis Article

Carrie Hallensleben
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Feb 19 2017, 14:13

Just saw this great article about KC and wanted to share it since so many people on BP are interested in investing here. It is exciting to see the city progress and grow with opportunity! I just wonder how much longer we will be able to find affordable real estate... 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/travel/st-louis-kans...

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Gayden
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Replied Feb 19 2017, 14:43

@Carrie Hallensleben

Kansas City never fell as hard as St. Louis. Thanks to huge mounts of annexation the population stabilized and there is a ton of room to grow. There also has been massive amounts of investment in the urban infrastructure.

User Stats

Votes
Travis Turnbull
  • Lender
  • Spanish Fort, AL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Spanish Fort, AL
Replied Feb 19 2017, 16:27

Great Article @Carrie Hallensleben thanks for sharing! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Carrie Hallensleben
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Feb 19 2017, 20:47

@Anthony Gayden First of all, Love the Omaha Zoo! One of our favorite get-aways with the kids! We have seen a lot of investment in downtown with the Power & Light District and River Market. Also, it is incredible to me what is happening with real estate investment in midtown. We lived in Manheim Park for 10 years and while our street was an oasis of beauty and diversity, what we continuously heard was an up & coming neighborhood, never quite hit the mark while we were there (2000-2010). While we were there, there was a lot of talk about the Green Impact Zone that Congressman Cleaver had fought for. After we left, we saw that Brad Pitt had invested a lot in this area. Recently, I have noticed development & improvements happening east from Main to Paseo from 31st south to Brookside Blvd. It is great to watch this! Also there is a ton of growth up north where we live. We hope to stay in the game and impact our future with solid investments of buy and holds. 

@Travis Turnbull Great for your city too! I was just in St. Charles for a teaching conference. I loved the little historic town there!

User Stats

Votes
Dan Krupa
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Feb 20 2017, 12:59

@Carrie Hallensleben fantastic article! Thanks for sharing.