Property Management suggestions in Springfield, Missouri

5 Replies

Hi, we are looking to find a good property management company in the Springfield, MO area. We have an ambitious goal set to purchase 30 doors in 3 years using the BRRR method in tandem with local whole sale companies. We would like any feed back on good experiences with local property management companies to begin our journey with. Any experience and feedback would be great! Thanks

Side note we can use google and read reviews on local property management companies, but some times hearing others personal experiences and recommendations are better.

@James Bartley I use JNM Realty Group (Jerri Mitchell) and have been a fan so far! they charge 7% without a lot of hidden fees. Shoot me a message if you want their contact information.

Thank you, I just joined our local REI yesterday, and will start attending all the off shoot meetings i can. My solar company offers a solar 101 class that i speak at on the same night that the REI's main monthly meeting happens to be on every month.

You might consider Turn Key Property Management or Entrust I’d vet anyone before hiring though. 

James is there a REI in Nixa or are you talking about the one in Springfield?

Thanks

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.