St. Louis, MO

162 Replies

Wow... I can't believe that no one responded to this thread!

Anyways, I am here in Saint Louis{ Born and Raised}... and I am looking to increase my network as well...

Hit me up sometime.

Take Care... Shaun

This post has been removed.

I'm here in St. Louis area as well, starting off with investing my self. We have some good REIA's here that offer some great networking opprotunities:

Locally I'm in:

Lifeonaire REIA formerly Street REIA - http://www.streetreia.com/ - http://www.meetup.com/StreetREIA/

St. Charles REIA - http://www.meetup.com/StCharlesREIA/

and I'm joining SouthSide Investment Club. (SSIC) - http://www.meetup.com/TheSouthSideInvestmentClub/

As well BP is a great place to network online and offers a wealth of knowledge from some great people!

I wish you the best in your investing! Happy Monday!

Bill

I'm actually in the SSIC group and will be attending my first meetup with them this Thursday - maybe I'll see you there!

I'll definitely look into the local REIA.

Stay warm!

Hello All,

I'm here in St. Louis as well. I've attended a STREET REIA meeting now Lifeonaire which takes place every 2 Weds of the month in Clayton. I'd love to know about other groups to visit and possibly join. I'll check the SSIC out.

I'm looking to network and for possible partners.

Hey Everybody,

I'm from the St. Louis area as well (Collinsville, IL) and joined to gain more knowledge about real estate investing. I'm also interested in networking since I would like to get into wholesaling and flipping.

If anyone would like to network just send me a message!

Go Cards!

I'm from Jefferson county and just joined BP. Nice to see some other local investors and soon to be investors on here. I've been a STLREIA member for a few years and I'm going the the Street REIA tomrrow for the first time.

It's nice to see a decent amount of Saint Louis/Missouri people. My eyes are always open for multi family opportunities or single family homes in good areas if anyone ever comes across something!

I don't live in St. Lois, but I own a duplex there. I was thinking about traveling down there to actually see the property in person this spring to sell it. Thanks for the info on the local reia's. That might be a good resource for me.

Hello All -- good to see some St. Louis action on the forums. I invest in the city and have a few properties in the Tower Grove area. I plan to attend a SSIC meeting here soon, so maybe I'll meet a few of you in person.

For the newbies @Bill Morillo and @Kelly Miller (and anyone else for that matter), feel free to hit me up with questions. I've got a few years of experience doing everything related to running my properties and am happy to share what I've learned.

Hello all! I'm also in St. Louis and plan on investing here soon. I have a few zip codes I'm interested in and plan on hitting up the county courthouse for a list of absentee/probate properties in the near future. I work at Scott AFB and bought a house in Shiloh (turns out it probably wasn't a good 'investment', but I'm enjoying it so far). I attend the SSIC meeting regularly, and they are very good with a lot of really useful information. I look forward to chatting with you all in the future.

I hope to be a St Louis investor.  I had four quads under contract, but am now down to one.  And I just found out that there is a problem tenant.

Hope I can save the deal.

I am an investor in St. Louis (nicer areas of south city primarily).  Currently focused on 4-plex buildings, but plan to move to 5+ in the near future.  I mostly lurk and listen to the podcasts, but am always happy to answer questions.

-Ed

Originally posted by @Ed Rataj:

I am an investor in St. Louis (nicer areas of south city primarily).  Currently focused on 4-plex buildings, but plan to move to 5+ in the near future.  I mostly lurk and listen to the podcasts, but am always happy to answer questions.

-Ed

Multifamily in Saint Louis seems tough to me. Seems like 75% of what is for sale are in areas I don't think have strong futures.

I ran across this post, I thought I would introduce myself. I have been investing in St Louis for 9 years, It would be great to connect with you all on here and in person. 

I look forward to connecting with you all. 

Brian Haskins

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here