New to BP and the real estate game

New to BP and the real estate game

Helena, MT · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 7 votes
Hello all, I’m new to BP and I wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I’m located in Helena, new to Real estate investing and I’m looking forward to using this resource to learn and build my portfolio. I’m currently interested in multifamily and single family units. Being so new to this I’d love to expand my network and knowledge. Any words of wisdom or resources are appreciated. Thanks!
4Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Bozeman, MT · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 28 votes
8y

@Joshua Piazza Welcome to BP nice to have more MT people on here! You should go check out the local RE meetup in Helena, @Chris Davis and @Chris Hermance both put it on (usually a Bert and Ernie's but that may have changed) and do a great job! Let us know if you have any specific questions that we might be able to help with.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Bozeman, MT · Member since 2016 · 237 posts · 153 votes
    8y

    Welcome Joshua!

    I'm an investor based out of Bozeman, and as of last week we are expanding into Emigrant, outside of Yellowstone. I specialize in short term rentals, lodging, and tourism based commercial property. If you ever find yourself down south, and want to meet up and discuss strategy, markets, local economies, or anything real estate really, let me know. 

    We live and breathe real estate, and would love to help you expand your investments, and have a tight network down here which can get it done. You are close enough to where we have the same banks, and contractors, so if you need referrals give me shout. If you need an agent, I can show you the kind of properties we found for ourselves, give you 'the tour', and show you what I can do for you. 

    Take care, Mike.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to the site @Joshua Piazza

  • Bozeman, MT · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    @Joshua Piazza Welcome to BP nice to have more MT people on here! You should go check out the local RE meetup in Helena, @Chris Davis and @Chris Hermance both put it on (usually a Bert and Ernie's but that may have changed) and do a great job! Let us know if you have any specific questions that we might be able to help with.

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Joshua Piazza Welcome to BP!!!  Great to meet you!

  • Helena, MT · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Thank you all for the kind welcome and the support. Michael Rutkowski Thank you. I appreciate your advice and your offer. I’d love to touch base in the near future. Josiah Pisel thank you. I’ll definitely have to check this out.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Clancy, MT · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Welcome to the family! Please come to our meetup group tomorrow night or message me so we can meet or talk and I will fill you in on all the details of what we do.

  • Missoula, MT · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    Welcome to BP! It is fun to see more people joining who are in Montana. Feel free to connect if you have questions.
  • Helena, MT · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP Joshua. New myself to BP and look forward to connecting with others in Helena. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any specific questions or just wanna chat real estate!

  • Sergey TkachevPro Member
    Investor, Agent, CPA · West Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 706 posts · 262 votes
    8y

    @Joshua Piazza, welcome to BP!

  • Investor / Syndicator · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 367 posts · 220 votes
    8y
    Welcome Josh and all. I’m from Missoula but currently living in Austin, Texas and investing in TX urban markets. Learn all you can and enjoy! I’d love to come to a meetup sometime up there. Not many large apt investment opps up there but it’s more accessible than you think. Just a matter of “how” it’s done. Cheers! http://bit.ly/2nH5Vwq
  • Investor / Syndicator · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 367 posts · 220 votes
    8y
    Here is link again. https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/10553/blog_posts/70328-5-reason-i-prefer-multifamily-apartments
  • Rental Property Investor · Helena, MT · Member since 2017 · 282 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    Welcome Joshua to BP and Helena.  I'd like to confirm that the Helena Real Estate Investment meetup is worth checking out.  I've been going for a few months now.  Let me know if you have any questions or want to meetup and discuss real estate in Helena.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.