New to BP and the real estate game

12 Replies

Hello all, I’m new to BP and I wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I’m located in Helena, new to Real estate investing and I’m looking forward to using this resource to learn and build my portfolio. I’m currently interested in multifamily and single family units. Being so new to this I’d love to expand my network and knowledge. Any words of wisdom or resources are appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome Joshua!

I'm an investor based out of Bozeman, and as of last week we are expanding into Emigrant, outside of Yellowstone. I specialize in short term rentals, lodging, and tourism based commercial property. If you ever find yourself down south, and want to meet up and discuss strategy, markets, local economies, or anything real estate really, let me know. 

We live and breathe real estate, and would love to help you expand your investments, and have a tight network down here which can get it done. You are close enough to where we have the same banks, and contractors, so if you need referrals give me shout. If you need an agent, I can show you the kind of properties we found for ourselves, give you 'the tour', and show you what I can do for you. 

Take care, Mike.

@Joshua Piazza Welcome to BP nice to have more MT people on here! You should go check out the local RE meetup in Helena, @Chris Davis and @Chris Hermance both put it on (usually a Bert and Ernie's but that may have changed) and do a great job! Let us know if you have any specific questions that we might be able to help with.

Thank you all for the kind welcome and the support.

Michael Rutkowski Thank you. I appreciate your advice and your offer. I’d love to touch base in the near future.

Josiah Pisel thank you. I’ll definitely have to check this out.

Welcome to the family! Please come to our meetup group tomorrow night or message me so we can meet or talk and I will fill you in on all the details of what we do.

Welcome to BP! It is fun to see more people joining who are in Montana. Feel free to connect if you have questions.

Welcome to BP Joshua. New myself to BP and look forward to connecting with others in Helena. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any specific questions or just wanna chat real estate!

@Joshua Piazza, welcome to BP!

Welcome Josh and all. I’m from Missoula but currently living in Austin, Texas and investing in TX urban markets. Learn all you can and enjoy! I’d love to come to a meetup sometime up there. Not many large apt investment opps up there but it’s more accessible than you think. Just a matter of “how” it’s done. Cheers!

http://bit.ly/2nH5Vwq

Here is link again. https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/10553/blog_posts/70328-5-reason-i-prefer-multifamily-apartments

Welcome Joshua to BP and Helena.  I'd like to confirm that the Helena Real Estate Investment meetup is worth checking out.  I've been going for a few months now.  Let me know if you have any questions or want to meetup and discuss real estate in Helena.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here