Financing in Real Estate

6 Replies

Hey guys!

Been running across a lot of great deals recently in my are but haven't been able to secure the property because of financing. What are some the best hard money lending or private investors who are buying in my area?  

Originally posted by @Mikal Demby :

Hey guys!

Been running across a lot of great deals recently in my are but haven't been able to secure the property because of financing. What are some the best hard money lending or private investors who are buying in my area?  

Hard Money Lenders are particular about properties and financing. Private Investors less so. You might talk to family, friends, doctors, dentists, local business people, etc. But they will probably want to "see the numbers". Most people underestimate the costs involved in doing flips for instance. So, build a spreadsheet that has all of the numbers (you should have someone familiar with flips help you) and then you can learn the expenses and be better prepared to explain the deal to any potential investor.

@Mikal Demby Let's connect, Run some numbers by me and maybe there is something that we can do. 

Sending Request now!
Originally posted by @Mateusz Prawdzik :

@Mikal Demby Let's connect, Run some numbers by me and maybe there is something that we can do. 

@Mikal Demby Hello I am in the same situation as you. Just wondering if you were able to find in private money lenders willing to help you out?

Or you could look into a private lender that specializes in mortgage products specifically for real estate investors. I even know of products that just look at the potential income the property itself could generate, and in some cases they don't need to even consider any outside income at all. There are many different options out there. Just have to know the right loan officer.

Check out some local meetups in the NJ area to find some private investors and hard money lenders. There are a lot of great ones out there. 

If you want you can DM me and I'd be happy to refer you to some of my contacts!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here