looking for CPA in Hudson County

5 Replies

@Rubi Jimenez

There are a couple accountant's/CPA's in the NYC metro area on the message board. You should interview a couple and see who you feel most connected with.

Your profile suggests that you are a real estate agent. You should consult with the accountant to see if you are eligible for the 20% QBI deduction. The accountant has to be up-to-date on section 199A to be able to answer that.