Property Management in ABQ & Santa Fe Areas

Property Management in ABQ & Santa Fe Areas

Rental Property Investor · Shoreline, WA · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 8 votes

Hi.  Seeking referrals for solid property management companies in both Santa Fe and Albuquerque areas.  Any recommendations?

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 19 votes
8y

@Frankie Woods - I haven't worked with them directly as I work in residential sales, not rentals.  However my realty, Keller Williams, has made them one of our preferred vendors since they take good care of people who are looking for a rental as well as property owners looking to rent their properties.  

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 19 votes
    8y
    Albuquerque - Rhino Realty.
  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y

    @Ben Curry Have you worked with them?

  • Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 152 votes
    8y

    @Kari D. what type of property size are looking for management for? SFH, or MF?
    For MF I would recommend T&C Management in Albuquerque.

  • Real Estate Professional · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    @Frankie Woods - I haven't worked with them directly as I work in residential sales, not rentals.  However my realty, Keller Williams, has made them one of our preferred vendors since they take good care of people who are looking for a rental as well as property owners looking to rent their properties.  

  • Real Estate Broker · Albuquerque NM · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thanks for the referral Ben. Im brand new to Bigger Pockets, but look forward to growing my network. 

  • Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    A year or so back I did some research on PMs in ABQ, when I thought ABQ was the correct market for me. I came across a company called Realty Pro, Jim Meek. Out of the 3 or 4 I interviewed, I liked them best. They seemed to have a good set of systems in place.

    Couture came in second on my list.

    Edited to add - I'm still very much a noob investor, being in the process of acquiring my first property as we speak. So take my recommendations for what you paid for them....

    ;-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.