• Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
Votes |
What are you doing Central Oregon- Bend, Sunriver,Redmond, Sister

Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Apr 27 2018, 10:28

It looks like Spring is finally here! and from what I'm seeing the real estate market is thriving.  I just thought I'd touch base with everyone and see what you have going on. Be careful so that we're not doing "deal making in the forums" 

For us, we sold the manufactured home we remodeled in La Pine after one day on the market. We've started the new build in OWW2 which is a 4/2 or 3/2 with den. It's going to be a good one for an owner/user or buy/hold for long term or short term rental. They've finished the foundation, and doing underfloor work now. Framing starts next Wednesday. 

Then we're ripping out basically everything on the remodel in Sunriver. We'd hoped to do shed dormers, but that would require too much engineering which would eat up a lot of time and not sure HOA would approve it, so we're trying to do the max we can with what's there (minus a few walls) That is going to be another great one for VR or full time living, etc. so should sell quickly, as it's part of SHARC which has waterslides, fitness, boat launch, etc. , and is close to The Village at Sunriver, a big bonus.

All three of these deals have other Biggerpockets investors participating with us in some way.  Don't forget the

Meetup for Bend, Sunriver, Three Rivers, La Pine, Sisters, Redmond areas next month! You never know what deals you can put together with the connections you make on the site of BP or at the Meetups, it all comes down to building relationships. 

Loading replies...