10 day notice to quit

4 Replies

Hey guys, I was wondering if you would be so kind and help me out? What form do you usually use for the 10 day notice to quit? 

If you have one, would you be so kind please and share it? 

Or if you don’t feel sharing on the  forum , can you please PM me? 

There are some free forms if you just google search "PA Eviction Notice" or "PA Notice to Quit" online and use the images search to find ones you like. That is all I did.

Originally posted by @Jared McCullough :

There are some free forms if you just google search "PA Eviction Notice" or "PA Notice to Quit" online and use the images search to find ones you like. That is all I did.

Thank you, Jared.

Have you done an eviction in Pennsylvania?

Originally posted by @Mary Jay :
Originally posted by @Jared McCullough:

Thank you, Jared.

Fortunately no. I was getting ready to do one this month and a few days before I was getting ready to post the notice the individual responded that they are in the process of moving out (i.e. This was after about a week of not responding to calls/visits/texts...some people amaze me).

Originally posted by @Jared McCullough :
Originally posted by @Mary Jay:
Originally posted by @Jared McCullough:

Thank you, Jared.

Fortunately no. I was getting ready to do one this month and a few days before I was getting ready to post the notice the individual responded that they are in the process of moving out (i.e. This was after about a week of not responding to calls/visits/texts...some people amaze me).

Lucky you!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here