In search for a attorney in the upstate SC area

In search for a attorney in the upstate SC area

Rental Property Investor 路 Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 403 posts 路 120 votes

A group of 4 investors are looking for a attorney that can structure a LLC for a property we currently have under contract. We are located in the Spartanburg sc area

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber 路 Spartanburg, SC 路 Member since 2019 路 32 posts 路 33 votes
7y

@Robert Collins I use Gary Compton in Spartanburg for real estate and any questions with setting up entities. David White in Spartanburg also has done dozens of closings for me as well as setting up an LLC. I use Gary Compton by default but either of them are very competent and affordable.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent 路 Greenville, SC 路 Member since 2018 路 42 posts 路 51 votes
    7y

    Do you already have the LLC set up? If not, that's super easy to do with the Sec of State.

    My real estate attorney is Eric Coldiron at Shuler Law. He can also travel to you to make your life a little easier.

    http://www.bshulerlaw.com/

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 403 posts 路 120 votes
    7y

    @David Hanor no we don鈥檛 have it set up yet ,it鈥檚 4 of us and we wanted to make sure everything was correct & structure right before we tried to do it on our own , thanks I鈥檓 going to contact your guy to see if he can help 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Spartanburg, SC 路 Member since 2019 路 32 posts 路 33 votes
    7y

    @Robert Collins I use Gary Compton in Spartanburg for real estate and any questions with setting up entities. David White in Spartanburg also has done dozens of closings for me as well as setting up an LLC. I use Gary Compton by default but either of them are very competent and affordable.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 403 posts 路 120 votes
    7y

    @Toby Chandler thanks so much 馃檹

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 403 posts 路 120 votes
    7y

    @Toby Chandler @David Hanor would you guys happen to know a lender that  I could contact about financing a 5 unit ? Commercial property that I have under contract 

  • Insurance Agent 路 Greenville, SC 路 Member since 2018 路 42 posts 路 51 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Robert Collins:

    @Toby Chandler @David Hanor would you guys happen to know a lender that  I could contact about financing a 5 unit ? Commercial property that I have under contract 

    I鈥檝e worked with Curtis Rush at Synovus Bank and Colby Ebert at Iberia. Both are in Greenville but can obviously help. I can email you contact info 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 403 posts 路 120 votes
    7y

    @David Hanor yes that would  great If you could email me that 

  • Insurance Agent 路 Greenville, SC 路 Member since 2018 路 42 posts 路 51 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Robert Collins:

    @David Hanor yes that would  great If you could email me that 

     Just sent both to your gmail. Honestly I鈥檇 shop them both and get a feel for what鈥檚 best for you.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 403 posts 路 120 votes
    7y

    @David Hanor will do thanks! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Spartanburg, SC 路 Member since 2019 路 32 posts 路 33 votes
    7y

    @Robert Collins I haven鈥檛 used any in many years so I鈥檓 not sure. I used Jennifer Cash @ NBSC. I also used to do some with Arthur state bank but I know my contacts aren鈥檛 there anymore. Regardless of the contact, I know these two somewhat local banks will consider your deal and CAN do it. Let me know who does the deal bc I will be looking for traditional lenders again before long.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 403 posts 路 120 votes
    7y

    @Toby Chandler thanks 馃檹 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.