Investor friendly realtor in Clarksville?

5 Replies

Hey there, BP Clarksville community! Looking to jump into the market in Clarksville and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a real estate friendly agent in the area?

We were stationed at Campell for a number of years and are wishing we'd known about BP and real estate investing then. If wishes were fishes and all... 

TIA!

Hi there @Mandy Ellett . I am from Clarksville and have been licensed since 2005.  I work with a lot of investors in the area and I am here for you if you have any questions.  We have also flipped and renovated a lot of properties. 

Hey Mandy I am a local investor stationed at Ft Campbell. (Still active duty) If you have any question about investing here let me know. I currently own one Quad and a SFH. Clarksville is booming and look like it will continue to grow with lots of companies supporting it.

Best of Luck!

Bryce

Hi Mandy,
I am a Realtor in Clarksville TN and I would be happy to show you guys around and answer any questions you may have.
Thanks,
Ron 

Thanks,  I appreciate it.  I think we found someone, but we'll let you know if it doesn't work out.

@Mandy Ellett There are a lot of great agents in Clarksville but, as you probably know, the vast majority of them have no clue how to properly serve an investor. It's easy for an agent to open doors for retail buyers. It's a different animal for an agent to receive minimum investment criteria from an investor and have the insight, local knowledge, and investment experience to find that investor what they are looking for. (:

I would recommend getting on the phone and interviewing a minimum of 2-3 agents to grill them on their knowledge (both in general local real estate practices as well as investing), determine what they specialize in, and also to ensure your personalities gel. 

All of that being said, I own and operate a brokerage here in Clarksville and focus on working with multifamily buy and hold investors. I'd be happy to chat with you sometime, just shoot me a message. I am currently working on the acquisition and development of land at two locations where we will be offering new construction quads (fourplexes) in the Rossview and Tiny Town/West Creek areas of Clarksville if you'd like to learn more about those.

P.S. If you are interested in SFRs or flipping I have a team of agents that could potentially help you in those areas.

Best of Luck!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.