Texas RE Lawyer Familiar w/ Syndicate Deals

5 Replies

Hi, I represent a pool of investors I work with and we are exploring investing in multiple DFW properties via a new model (think crowdfunding), but have been advised that other attempts at similar models have run into delays or hurdles in regards to residential lending laws, and timeshare rules.

Happy to discuss exact specifics via direct message or phone call, and pay market rates for everything after initial consultation.

Syndications require more than just an RE attorney, you need an SEC attorney else you could run into trouble with the SEC. Kaliser & Associates are local in DFW and handle many syndications, they have done work for me in my deals. Greg will be a great point of contact. You’re welcome to message me if you would like an introduction

Originally posted by @Matt OConnor :

Hi, I represent a pool of investors I work with and we are exploring investing in multiple DFW properties via a new model (think crowdfunding), but have been advised that other attempts at similar models have run into delays or hurdles in regards to residential lending laws, and timeshare rules.

Happy to discuss exact specifics via direct message or phone call, and pay market rates for everything after initial consultation.

Sounds like you're referring to Reg A+ you need a securities attorney AND a real estate attorney IMO. I do work on the operational side for publicly traded companies, but plenty of good securities attorneys available in DFW as well.