Recomm for a CPA or Lawyer that offer Incorportation Service

6 Replies

Hi BP, 

I need a little help with the incorporation process. I'm mostly looking for a lawyer in Salt Lake to help draft an operations agreement for an LLC . Also, if any of you have suggestions for a CPA that would be great too. Thanks!

I just did mine myself. Its pretty easy with the utah commerical website. I then when on google and found a LLC operating agreement and put in my info and made it work for what I wanted. You can go down yourself, pay the fee, and file the paper and you are done. Good luck

Hi Nicole,
I'm a real estate and corporate attorney in SLC.  I would be happy to help if I can.  I don't think I'm allowed to post contact info here, but feel free to send a personal message on BP if you are interested. 

Cheers,

Jon-David

If you decide to do it yourself, then you may want to check out the state website:https://corporations.utah.gov/business/lc.html.  The UT Division of Corporations website (and staff) are super helpful in navigating the process.  If you look at the GuideSheets section, they list what steps need to be followed.

@Shane Veltri Thanks for your response! I will probably file myself. The process seems easy, but I have a partner that I am working with. So I can't use an online form for the operating agreement :( I would like to have it drafted by a lawyer.

@Nicole Kemanjian , pm me if you need help filing yourself. It’s super easy, cheap, and quick. No need to pay someone

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.