Votes
Jason Pehrson
  • South Jordan, UT
Votes |
ISO Exterior Painter

Jason Pehrson
  • South Jordan, UT
Posted Jul 23 2018, 21:26

Hi All, I'm looking for a painter who can do some exterior painting on a couple of properties that I own.  I know I can go to the big boys and pay a pretty penny to have them do the job, but hoping to find a good painter at a reasonable price with no gouging.  

Anyone have any experience with exterior painters in the SLC area they can share?

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Jason Pehrson
  • South Jordan, UT
Votes |
  • South Jordan, UT
Replied Jul 30 2018, 08:16

Wanted to bring this back to the top in case anyone has painters they can recommend.  Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Nick Elg
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied May 20 2019, 13:16

@Jason Pehrson

Hey, we are just painting a 12 unit in Roy. The company is in Murray and was very affordable. We had three estimates and two were at like 14k but this company came in at 8k . 

I'd be happy to let you know how it goes with them. We are starting on the 30th due to the rain that is coming. Send me a message and we can connect and share notes. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Pehrson
  • South Jordan, UT
Votes |
  • South Jordan, UT
Replied May 24 2019, 06:53

@Nick Elg

Thanks for the response.  Please do keep me posted on your experience.  I've been trying to get mine pushed through and painted and the weather's been holding me up as well. 

User Stats

Votes
Nick Elg
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Jun 1 2019, 22:39

@Jason Pehrson

They did a pressure wash of the outside a day or two ago and will start the paint Monday I believe. They we have three buildings and will paint one building per day since it is a smaller company. 

I'll keep you posted for sure!