Looking for wholesalers in Milwaukee Wisconsin (southeast Wisconsin in general)

10 Replies

HEY GUYS!

After months of preparing and getting our ducks in a row my partner and I are looking to flip properties in southeastern Wisconsin!  Focusing on Milwaukee and the neighboring suburbs.  We'd love to network with local wholesalers or anyone for that matter looking to sell properties in need of some love.  Please contact me and lets talk! 

Any wholesalers in the MKE area please PM me so I can be added to your mailing list as well. Thx

Available properties in milwaukee are difficult to find.  I've been rehabbing in the area for a few years and have found it more and more difficult to find properties that actually make sense. 

Id simply have to disagree with that statement. Keep networking they are there. 

Are you investing in the milwaukee area currently?

I've picked up a few places this year for rentals, but have been challenged finding rehabs.  I had 5 rehabs going this time last year. 

Any insight on finding deals welcomed. 

@Michael Madden they are just off market. I've changed my strategy to direct mail. MLS is tough and the competition is definitely there. However I know 2 flippers that haven't really bothered with the MLS in years. Majority of their leads come from direct mail & signs. So there are plenty of deals to have, just have to change things up a little bit.

Nicole Pettis, Novu Capital Investments | [email protected] | 614.638.8635

correct. Mls is the same in any market. Deals there will be few and far between but weve been able to move quite a few value add properties in mke without issue. I think its a great market. 

Originally posted by @Nicole Pettis :

@Michael Madden they are just off market. I've changed my strategy to direct mail. MLS is tough and the competition is definitely there. However I know 2 flippers that haven't really bothered with the MLS in years. Majority of their leads come from direct mail & signs. So there are plenty of deals to have, just have to change things up a little bit.

Is there a way I could connect with possibly a wholesaler that uses those methods?  Or any method they works for that matter. 

I have construction crews that are looking for work. 

I am a single father with a full time job. Juggling my rentals, job, and kids events, there's isn't much time to find these places. 

It would be nice to have a network of wholesalers who generate properties, or leads on properties that I could follow up on. 

Any such thing?

Michael Madden I have not come across many wholesalers in Milwaukee who actually have "deals." Most of them just have run down houses in the inner city that aren't even worth fixing up. I think direct mail would be your best bet to finding deals. Maybe partner with someone who has the time and you provide the funds. Just a thought. Good luck.

@Michael Madden as @Darren Budahn has mentioned, there aren't any solid wholesalers in Milwaukee. However @Jerry Puckett has an amazing direct mail company that drives amazing results at reasonable costs. The name of his company is New Refined Images. I would check him to help you with the direct mail campaign.

If you need any more help, feel free to reach out. Like you, I work full time, have kids and am flipping. So I understand the balance of time.

Nicole Pettis, Novu Capital Investments | [email protected] | 614.638.8635

Is anybody interested in the Janesville area for rehabs? I specialize in Lease options, but I'd be happy to bird-dog leads to you.