Looking at investing in Birmingham

Looking at investing in Birmingham

Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 3 votes

My wife and I have been looking for markets to 1031 some of our California rentals into and Birmingham is one that looks interesting.  I have spoke with a turnkey provider and am planing a trip to look at the market and would also like to talk to an investor friendly RE agent and property manager in case we decide to go that rout and build a team.

Any recommendations from current, happy RE investors would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

1Reply
28 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2009 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Kevin,

    I'm an agent and investor in the Birmingham and surrounding areas. I would love to talk with you guys.

  • Property Manager · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 41 votes
    8y

    Hey Kevin, talk to @Rob Drum. He's an agent in town and does a great job for many of my clients. I'd also be happy to be a resource for you. Feel free to send me an email if you've got questions or want to bounce any ideas off of me. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Fairfield, AL · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hey Kevin,

    I am not sure if you have made your trip to Birmingham but would love to help you out any way I can.  I have worked for / with a lot of the Property Managers and Turnkey Providers.  My wife is a new RE agent specializing in working with Investors.  I have managed the renovation of hundreds of investment properties.

    Let us know if we can help,

    Michael and Hope

  • Real Estate Broker · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 544 posts · 363 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Hubbard I actually just helped another investor on BP buy a couple properties here for a 1031. Please get in touch if this is something you're still considering. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Thanks guys.  I'm still exploring options and will circle back if the needed.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.