• Davenport, IA
Votes |
Combining Real Estate and Cryptocurrency

Alex Bock
  • Investor
  • Davenport, IA
Posted Oct 30 2017, 10:37

Hello!

I'm trying to drum up this conversation as I have only seen limited info on it on BP and I feel like I have a good idea. I am making my start in investing as a whole in the Quad Cities. For those of you familiar with the area, you know there is a ton of potential here! There are multi-million dollar homes here and there are homes on the Illinois side that are literally free if you pay the back property taxes. My vision entails improving my community, building multiple streams of passive income and incorporating an ever growing technology that I strongly believe is going nowhere but up. If you've heard of or kept track of Bitcoin (Or other cryptocurrencies) lately, you know what I am talking about. I am interested in networking with investors from all over the place that are interested in high returns on lower (In comparison) investments. Your investment could be as simple as buying a cheap server that we manage for your own passive income, or buying an entire facility that can be rented to other miners with little upkeep. Maybe you even want to do an Airbnb/server hybrid house! The possibilities are tremendous. I currently work in IT and want to take some of my roots with me before I jump head first into real estate. I can't help but feel like a young Josh Dorkin! :)

What we need help with:

Mining hardware

Property purchases

Renovation

Utilities

Development

There is absolutely no way this can all be done by one person. If you hold the key to any part of this equation, I want to hear from you! If you're unfamiliar with cryptocurrency mining, I would highly suggest looking into it. I would also suggest looking at the facts and not the trash that CNBC, Fox, and all the other major networks that are in bed with Goldman Sachs have to say about it! The fact that cryptocurrency has the redundancy and potential to take the big banks and governments out of the equation has them grasping at straws. Let the games begin!

Loading replies...