Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Innovative Strategies
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Wyatt Postal
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Santa Rosa, CA
Votes |
Sonoma County California investors?

Wyatt Postal
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted

Is there any investors on here from the north Bay Area/Sonoma County in California? Just trying to connect with some local investors

User Stats

Votes
Patty C.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • California
Votes |
  • California
Replied
Quote from @Wyatt Postal:

Is there any investors on here from the north Bay Area/Sonoma County in California? Just trying to connect with some local investors

Hi! I’m in Petaluma. Excited to see so many BP investors in this county. Who’s interested in a MeetUp?

User Stats

Votes
Patty C.
  • California
Votes |
  • California
Replied
Quote from @Cheryl Vargas:

Hey, @Wyatt Postal and @David J Carciere

both of you are just in time to meet lots of investors in Santa Rosa/ Sonoma County!

In 3 days from now on 8/6 there will be a meetup in Petaluma. Look on the Meetup app to find info because BP doesn’t allow me to put location or time info here. There are about 20-40 investors who go to this monthly meeting and we listen to speakers about different real estate topics, and have a chance to network with other investors as well.  

Or you can PM me if you are interested 

I just noticed this is from four years ago. If by chance anyone sees this, is the group still meeting?
PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Patty C.
  • California
Votes |
  • California
Replied
Quote from @Ty Rob:

Sonoma county based investor and realtor here, happy to assist anyone on any aspect of the Sonoma county real estate.  Doesn't look like the meetups are still happening, anyone interested in re-igniting things?  Seems like Santa Rosa is the most popular location.  If I get at least a few responses I'll post one, just let me know y'all are still out there!

I’d be interested in meeting BPers. I just saw the post and noticed it’s bee 3-4 years ago. I see Pro on some of the profiles so they are probably still active. 

User Stats

Votes
Bukka Levy
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Petaluma, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Petaluma, CA
Replied

I’m not sure if it’s the same group, but there is a large group that meets regularly. Last time I checked, in Santa Rosa. They’re on Meet Up. Sonoma County Real Estate Investors I believe. 

eXp Realty of California,inc Logo

User Stats

Votes
Mark Pedroza
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties
Replied
Quote from @Bukka Levy:

I’m not sure if it’s the same group, but there is a large group that meets regularly. Last time I checked, in Santa Rosa. They’re on Meet Up. Sonoma County Real Estate Investors I believe. 

Do you mean this one: https://www.bawb.info/monthly....

User Stats

Votes
Patty C.
  • California
Votes |
  • California
Replied
Quote from @Mark Pedroza:
Quote from @Bukka Levy:

Do you mean this one: https://www.bawb.info/monthly....
It's not the same one referenced in this post. You can contact Wyatt Postal on this tread for more information on the meet-up in Santa Rosa.

BAWB meets the first Friday of each month at Boulevard Grill 10 am - 11:30 am. I've checked in to see if they moved it to Santa Rosa.
BAWB also meets on the second Thursday of each month in Corte Madera 6 pm - 8 pm. That's more of a presentation though.

Looks like you and  Mark are in Petaluma. Would you like to meet one day downtown for coffee? (Is anyone else on here interested?)