Fayetteville Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Matt Faircloth
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Trenton, NJ
Votes |
I'm Traveling to Fayetteville NC, anyone want to meet up?

Matt Faircloth
Pro Member
  • Trenton, NJ
Posted Jul 22 2017, 19:45

Hey BP,

Matt Faircloth here.  (Podcast 88 and 203, also a regular author and video producer on the blogs https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/author/ma...)

I am headed to Fayetteville this week to look at some real estate deals and thought it would be fun to meet up with some other active real estate investors in the area.  We have a few deals lined up already in the multi family arena and are looking for more deals, and potentially some partners or strategic alliances.  

I will be at the Ramada Plaza located at 1707-A Owen Drive, Fayetteville NC 28304 on Thursday, July 27th.  Let's meet in the bar area at 6 PM, please respond to this discussion or PM me if you can make it.  I hope to see you there!

Matt Faircloth

User Stats

Votes
Troy H.
  • Greensboro, NC
Votes |
  • Greensboro, NC
Replied Jul 22 2017, 19:52

@Matt Faircloth Unfortunately, I won't be in the state during that time. Just wanted to say that its great that you are trying to put something together. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to cultivate some quality relationships on the local level, wish I could attend.

User Stats

Votes
Matt Faircloth
Pro Member
  • Trenton, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Trenton, NJ
Replied Jul 22 2017, 20:02

Thanks Troy H, please forward this to anyone you know that's active in the area!

Matt

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Cindy Veit
  • Flipper and Buy/Hold
  • Cary, NC
Votes |
  • Flipper and Buy/Hold
  • Cary, NC
Replied Jul 23 2017, 11:03

@Matt Faircloth - There is an investor meet up on Wednesday night.  https://www.meetup.com/Fayetteville-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup/   It is at a hotel near the mall.  I plan on attending.  

User Stats

Votes
Rebecca Addison
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Cameron, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Cameron, NC
Replied Jul 23 2017, 11:21

Thanks @Cindy Veit!  @Matt Faircloth, you are absolutely welcome attend the free MeetUp we have Wednesday night at the Hampton Inn on Skibo Rd. in Fayetteville.  Starts at 6:30 pm.  We have lots of networking opportunities, no gurus, no sales pitches, all skill levels, and chances to meet other local investors. I hope you have the chance to be there. 

User Stats

Votes
Matt Faircloth
Pro Member
  • Trenton, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Trenton, NJ
Replied Jul 24 2017, 10:48

Hi @Rebecca Addison and @Cindy Veit !  I also communicated with @Adam Schneider  who told me about your event.  Unfortunately, I am coming to town a day late, my flight lands on Thursday morning.  I think we will be doing more business in that area so I'll be sure to coordinate my next trip so I can stop into your meeting next time I'm in town.

I know it's the very next day but if anyone is around on Thursday night I will be at the Ramada Inn (1707-A Owen Drive, Fayetteville NC 28304) at the bar at 6 PM.  I would love to meet up with who can make it and talk some shop about the local market.

Take care,

Matt

User Stats

Votes
Matt Greer
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Jul 30 2017, 09:00

Unfortunately, I came across your post just a few days to late. Did you post it on meetup. I've found that o be the best way to get anything of this nature to happen. That's how I found out about the meeting on Wednesday that I attended. 

User Stats

Votes
Matt Faircloth
Pro Member
  • Trenton, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Trenton, NJ
Replied Jul 31 2017, 11:44

Good idea.  I'll do that next time.  I will be headed back down in about 2 weeks and will post to this thread and will also put a note on Meetup.com per your suggestion.  

Matt