Skip to content
Los Angeles County Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Shiva Bhaskar
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Interested in a meetup for South Bay investors?

Shiva Bhaskar
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jul 23 2018, 09:29

Hello friends,

There seems to be interest in the South Bay amongst folks here on BP (and for good reason, I think it's one of the most exciting sub markets in the LA area). As a native of the area who moved away to the East Coast for along time, and now being back, I'm very excited to see what is happening, and have a chance to be part of it. 

I thought it would be cool to organize a meetup for folks who are interested in discussing the market, sharing information, getting to know each other etc. Please correct me if I"m wrong, didn't see any other South Bay groups on BP? 

Because I know a lot of folks debate what the South Bay is, as I understand it, we are talking about: Torrance, Palos Verdes (and RPV, Rolling Hills), Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Gardena, Hawthorne, Carson, Lawndale, Lomita, Harbor City, Lenox, and Inglewood. If any of those markets interest you, perhaps this would be a useful get together.

Anyhow, please reply or message me, if this would be something you'd be interested in. Would be great to get together for some coffee, and talk more in an informal setting. I'd love to try to arrange something for late August or September if folks are available. Looking forward to meeting everyone soon! 

Loading replies...