Investor Meetup in San Diego

24 Replies

Can anyone recommend any good REI meet ups in the San Diego area, or would any local investors be looking to start one?

@Daniel Johnston let me know if there are any local ones that appeal to you. I have yet to find one. I’m sure they are out there. Potentially up for the idea of a new group.

Awesome! Thank you, Clay. I will make sure to check those out!

Check out BrewRE meetup. My buddy Andrew Greer runs it. Laid back people who sell real estate and also investment, flip and do ground up builds.

Originally posted by @Michael Mora :

Check out BrewRE meetup. My buddy Andrew Greer runs it. Laid back people who sell real estate and also investment, flip and do ground up builds.

Hey Michael, where can I find out more information about this meetup group, thanks!

The San Diego Outback REIN Meet Up is a good one. They meet at Marina Village in the Dockside room on the third Wednesday of every month from 6:15-9:00. It's a great group of people, with a mix of investors ranging from active flippers, landlords, wholesalers, private money lenders, and newbies looking to start. 

Morning all!

I'd love to connect with other investors based in San Diego. Looking to purchase buy and hold properties in the Midwest or South.

If you guys/gals ever want to meet up in Julian, the pie is on me. Or Ramona, where my wife and I live, has some excellent wineries.

@Twana Rasoul  

@Daniel Johnston

Hey Twana and Daniel! Did either of you find a good MeetUp here in San Diego that you would suggest? I'm just getting into REI and would like to find a great meetup to network with other local investors.

looks like theirs enough people in this thread to do a meetup.  interested? 

Steve Martinez

I’d love to go to a meeting too! They need to put these meetings on Meetup .com. I looked on Meetup a few weeks ago. The only RE stuff I saw looked like a bunch of sales pitches get-rich-quick seminars.

Originally posted by @Michael Mora :

Are you going to the one on the 21st?  https://www.meetup.com/San-Diego-Real-Estate-Networking-SDREN/events/247661230/

@Keaton English how are you brother? sorry we have not connected yet here in San Diego. I have been to one of Andrew's meet ups. There was a good mix of people who were helpful to talk with. I'd be down to plan to attend this one with you if you are interested. 

@Ellis Hammond Yeww! good to see you on the blogs man! Hope all is well with you! Were you able to get a commitment from your investors on the SA deal with @David Thompson

ps: Yes, lets cruise together to the meet up. 

@Keaton English you still got my number so hit me up. love to hear about your progress on SA deal as well! Slow on committments, I am still building a base of accredited investors who see me as that guy!- been a great learning process tho.  we can plan to meet up before RE meeting as well, can only stay until about 630. 

@ Ellis Hammond. What a small world it is. Ellis my wife and I came to your wedding in La Jolla. Patti is married to my father George. Great to see you on here! I'm just getting active on BP too. I'm down to meet up at this Meet up too.

@Matthew Rayl bro!!! so cool to see you on here! Man we definitely need to connect further. Lets plan to connect at the meetup and then go from there! Really look forward to seeing you man. 

I'm a new Investor and would love to join the SDREN event on the 21st to meet you all and talk real estate!

Looking forward to it!

Anyone know any lunch time meetups? I work afternoon and nights.

Yes I should be there. WIth a 7-month-old makes it a little more difficult haha. Looking forward to it though. Cheers! - Mike

Originally posted by @Henry J Mattingly :
    Originally posted by @Michael Mora:

Hey Michael, where can I find out more information about this meetup group, thanks!

Here is the meetup group link... https://www.meetup.com/San-Diego-Real-Estate-Networking-SDREN

I would be interested too.  I live out in East County/Santee area.  

Ben Goodall

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.