Hi BP Friends! I'm looking to connect with folks who have experience offering a portion of their home in the city of SF on Airbnb. Lessons learned, insights, feedback is much appreciated as I'm highly considering putting a portion of our home on Airbnb. Would love to connect 1-1, but for folks who are too busy to chat offline, here are some of my burning questions:
- What is your #1 challenge when it comes to hosting on Airbnb?
- What's one thing you were surprised to learn or didn't expect?
- What's your vacancy rate?
- What's your least favorite part of hosting on Airbnb?
- How many hours per week or month do you spend on managing your Airbnb?
- What are some tips/tricks to start getting folks to rent your Airbnb for first-time hosts