• Investor
  • Riverside, CA
Votes |
Education, Pshychology and Goal Setting

Aaron Mazzrillo
  • Investor
  • Riverside, CA
Posted Aug 21 2014, 00:25

Earlier this year, I flew over to Utah and met up with @Andy M. who I had originally met at the BP conference WAAAY back when. We hung out for a few days, did some skiing and talked shop. On my last day there, he asked me to sit down and have a candid conversation about my experiences investing in real estate leading up to that day. I think you will get a lot out of this, especially if you are just starting out and struggling with the 'how to' of building your business. Andy asks a lot of thought provoking questions, many of which I had never been asked before and I did my best to give him content filled, relevant answers.

There's no other promotion or anything for sale. It's just a 2 hour conversation sitting in my hotel room with his brother filming. We cover a lot of ground. My apologies to him for constantly talking over him. I was extremely tired by this point of the trip and was nursing my exhausting with some seriously strong hotel lobby coffee.

http://www.iloverealestatestories.com/how-to-get-a-first-class-real-estate-education-with-aaron-mazzrillo/

After this trip, Andy and I did about $100K in wholesale fees over the next few months working together before deciding to shut it down recently. It was a great experience working with him and I got a lot out of the partnership so I would say he is definitely someone you might consider following or connecting with on the site.

Enjoy!

Loading replies...