• Thermopolis, WY
Votes |
WHAT WE HAVE TO BE THANKFUL FOR

Jerry W.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Thermopolis, WY
ModeratorPosted Nov 26 2015, 07:58

Just taking a moment to remind everyone to stop and be thankful for what we have.  Most of us are on this site to try to better ourselves and increase what we have.  Now is a good time though to reflect on all the blessings we have.  The reasons why we want to better ourselves and our situation  is often as much about our family and loved ones as about ourselves.  To be able to provide better for them, and to ensure their future and well being.  For the friends who encourage us, and for those who have helped us get to where we are and are helping us get further ahead.  Most of us have had folks who helped us even when they did not need to and often when they had little themselves.  There are those who give selflessly here on BP to give others the tools of knowledge in order to better the lives of those seeking to learn a better way.  A special thanks to Josh and his crew.  Josh came up with an idea of a way to help others on their path to bettering their lives in real estate investing.  Yes Josh and his crew get paid to do this but so do police, EMTs, firemen and others.  Thank you to those who share their time and knowledge and even friendship.  Be thankful you are not in a hospital bed unable to help your family, or being there for a loved one or friend.  We need to pause on our journey for betterment to appreciate what we already have.

Maybe you can even post a thank you to those who have helped you on this site.  There are too many to name for me.  Thank you to all who have talked to me on here and taken the time to write to help educate me.

Loading replies...