What is your favorite quote??

299 Replies

@Nathan Killebrew

It’s not what you have it’s what you owe. Because someone thinks your worth it.

Mr. Long shop teacher from Steele,MO.

The fruit that eve ate wasn't a southern watermelon because if it was she wouldn't have repented. 

- Mark Twain

50% of a good deal is better than 100% of no deal.

@Derrick Thomas

Here’s another for that purpose.

Don’t put your Pe__s in the cash register.

Not sure where I heard it.

'today I'll do what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't' Jerry Rice. It reminds me of the power of daily progress even if it's small steps. Consistency is the bed rock to greatness.

@Adam Odom Henry Ford said it. That’s the quote I was going to use!

Make each day your masterpiece. 

~John Wooden

@JD Martin

That’s one thing people don’t consider when they’re younger. When we’re young we think of being old as if it were someone else. In reality it’s the same “you” just in an older and older body (yes...yes...wiser and calmer) and with less time. When you extrapolate that out I can’t imagine the horror of being actually decrepit and old with no time left to do anything with death staring you in the face. I’m not talking about being old and functional. I’m talking about after that.

Do it now. Whatever it is you’ve been waiting to do because it’s coming sooner than you think.

If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.

-Confucius

King Solomon (the original richest man in the world) after amassing great wealth, hundreds of women and slaves, vineyards, gardens, parks, herds and flocks....

"Then I considered all that my hands had done and the toil I had expended in doing it, and behold, all was vanity and a striving after wind, and there was nothing to be gained under the sun."

@Nathan Killebrew here are a few that I’ve liked:

“Money won’t solve all of your problems, but it will solve your money problems.”

"You do not see the world as it is. You see it as you are.”

"Never let the merely urgent get in the way of the truly important."

"I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question."

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one."

"The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see."

"School is where you send your child to be raised by other children."

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”

This post has been removed.

“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”

You'll never know how tall you are until you've been in over your head, then you learn to sink or swim.

@Nathan Killebrew if you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.

@James Canoy

Honestly don’t know! I was listening to the joe Rohan podcast where he interviewed psychologist Jordan Peterson. Joe said it and it stuck with me 🤷🏼‍♂️

This post has been removed.

It’s true Money can’t buy everything , but poverty can’t buy Anything!

Originally posted by @BJ Dante :

@James Canoy

Honestly don’t know! I was listening to the joe Rohan podcast where he interviewed psychologist Jordan Peterson. Joe said it and it stuck with me 🤷🏼♂️

Looks like it’s a chinese proverb. Not like the internet would lie.

“Tending the garden is a relaxing pastime, but it does not prepare one for the inevitable battles of life. It is easy to be calm in a serene setting. 

To be calm and serene when under attack is much more difficult; therefore, I tell you that it is far better to be a warrior tending his garden rather than a gardener at war.”

Where are you located at?

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

@Nathan Killebrew

You are the master of your fate, captain of your soul! -William Ernest Henley

-I really like this one because it’s so true and I have applied the concept several times in my life and I’ve seen results. Only you have the power to influence your subconscious mind. “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill really goes deep into this

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here