Free Rich Dad Education workshop in Sacramento this Saturday, anybody going?

9 Replies

I'm going to the workshop this Saturday in Sac, wondering if any other RE investors are going and want to meet up?

https://richdadeducation.com/FreeWorkshop/Register/?Mid=1-3M5D

The workshops are a scam once you get there they will tell you if you actually want to learn how to do something you have to pay $2,000 then the next will be $5,000 on an on

I found them motivating but not realistic and yes it is all about the up-sale. Keep telling yourself while there,  BP and a mentor, that's all I need...oh, and it will take hard work.

Have fun, really!

Leave your wallet at home. Seriously. Leave it at home. 

I assumed there would be a ton of selling going on, but is there anything I can learn at these seminars that is truly free, or should I not waste my time?

I've never gone but heard its a waste of time.  You can find your own rich dad here on BP to mentor you.  

If you have already made the decision to invest in Real Estate, then you most likely don't need to hear motivational speeches. I did attend the free seminar, but my goal was more to network and I brought along someone, who was hard to convince. 

As they said, 'Advice is only worth, what you pay for it'

in reality, i have had few friends who attended this and here was the feedback from some that i trust and are very smart people.

"Even though, there is free information that is good to have, specially for beginners. The fact that you get sold so much, makes it frustrating and bury the information deep down that you can't get it. You start thinking, everything they say is going to lead to something they are trying to sell, which makes you not pay alot of attention."

I disagree with @Mohit Madaan . I have often received wonderful, extremely valuable advice for free. You can receive some great free advice on these forums. However, the Rich Dad sellinar will most likely be worth little more than the price of admission.

Originally posted by @Ali Brooks :

The workshops are a scam once you get there they will tell you if you actually want to learn how to do something you have to pay $2,000 then the next will be $5,000 on an on

I will not be attending this one, but I have attended an identical seminar in Sacramento before, several years ago. My experience was exactly like Ali mentions here, and - as several other members have commented - if you're here it's not likely that you're going to learn anything that you don't already know or couldn't learn better here on BP. I found the seminar I attended to be filled with lots of idealistic folks that had all kinds of "OORAH!" and not a lot of real action. I'm not the kind of guy that hands out cards to absolutely everybody I meet - I prefer doing business with people I like and connect with - and I can't say that I ever met or saw anybody from that seminar again.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here