Oakland Realtor Reccomendation? Looking to buy duplex/triplex

Oakland Realtor Reccomendation? Looking to buy duplex/triplex

Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I hope this type of question is okay and allowed to ask on here.

I wondered if anyone has agents they've worked with and have been happy with who they would recommend for a prospective buyer in Oakland. I'm looking at duplex and triplexes. Ideally I would like to work with someone who is flexible, easy to work and communicate with, experienced and knowledgeable, very thorough, and willing to put in time and effort.

Also, I assume agents would be residential not commercial for properties of this size and type, or would either type of agent work for my situation?

Thanks a lot.

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
9y

@Emme W.

Contact @Maya Clark  She is a Realtor Broker in Oakland and she owns investment property and has worked with a number of investors for over a decade

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Berkeley, CA · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    9y
    Not sure if you are still looking for small multi family places in the east bay, but I know a few people to connect you with. Message me if interested.
  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Emme W.

    Contact @Maya Clark  She is a Realtor Broker in Oakland and she owns investment property and has worked with a number of investors for over a decade

  • Real Estate Broker · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    Thanks again @Brian Garlington!

    @Emme W. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or there is anything I can be of assistance for.  

  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    hope you found what you are looking for. If you are still looking for a duplex in Oakland, I have mine I am considering putting on the market. Message if you are interested if not good luck with everything else.

    Bruce

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.