Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Riverside Real Estate Forum
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Enrique Elizondo
  • Chino hills, Ca
Votes |
connect me with your local go to house finder

Enrique Elizondo
  • Chino hills, Ca
Posted Sep 17 2019, 19:27

I live in Chino Hills I am considering using an FHA loan to purchase a multi-family 20 mins from chino hills. I plan to live in one and rent out the other. Looking for someone who is investor-friendly, looking to purchase in the next 2 months

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Hungerford
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Riverside, CA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Riverside, CA
Replied Sep 17 2019, 21:11

@Enrique Elizondo hey man! I work with a lot of investors in the area and would love to see how I could help you achieve your real estate goals.

User Stats

Votes
Tania Reuben
  • Realtor
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Southern California
Replied Sep 17 2019, 21:36

I work with investors and would be happy to interview for the position to see if we're a fit.  
I just hosted a seminar at Somerset Winery, our speaker was 30 year RE investor who leveraged real estate investing into his dream of owning a winery, which of course was where we held the meeting.  He advocates for exactly what your planning, house hack that first property, do whatever it takes to make it happen.   

You'll have to join us for our next one, he's fascinating and there is something pretty inspiring about being IN the Winery he was able to buy because of his real estate investing.

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Simon C.
  • CA
Votes |

@Enrique Elizondo what City, what are the projected returns look? Can it cash flow given its a FHA loan? I'm looking from the perspective that its less down payment, and as such, your monthly loan payment is going to be high.

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Repreza
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orange County, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orange County, CA
Replied Sep 23 2019, 11:14

Hey Enrique! I actually have lived in Chino Hills for over 15 years now and can definitely help you out in that area. I'll send you a request.