Denver Women's InvestHer Meetup

Denver Women's InvestHer Meetup

Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 25 votes

@Mindy Jensen @Liz Faircloth

I've met some wonderful ladies on these forums that are seasoned investors, fearless beginners, and everything in between. I'd like to start a networking and learning meetup once a month for any ladies interested in expanding their network, learning from professionals or seasoned investors, or just having a drink with like-minded women!

If you're interested in helping to facilitate the meetup, being a speaker, or joining, reply to this post or shoot me a message! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Marj

3Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 257 posts · 68 votes
6y

Hi ladies,

As we grow our InvestHER community around the country, I just wanted to update this post so we are all on the same page. 

We were looking to expand to Denver however it did not work out. We support and encourage women to create groups to support one another and we will always do.

That being said, we have a ton of ladies on our InvestHER community group asking for an InvestHER meetup in Denver. So if you would like to learn more about it, we are planning a Zoom call this month (October). If you are interested, RSVP link will be on our Facebook InvestHER community.

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Pompano beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 478 posts · 194 votes
    7y

    @Marjorie Patton Congrats! Come to our South Florida InvestHER meetup any time you are in ft. Lauderdale.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 354 posts · 386 votes
    7y

    Interested in joining! :) Looking forward to this. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Erin Spradlin thanks Erin! You might just be our first speaker if you’re up for it!

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Rita Medeiros thanks, Rita! Would love to experience your local meetup if I’m ever in the area!

  • Real Estate Investor · New Hope, PA · Member since 2014 · 193 posts · 113 votes
    7y

    @Marjorie Patton We are so excited to see a Real Estate InvestHER Meetup begin in Denver, and we are here to support you anyway that we can! @Kimberly Gillock - any ideas on best ways to promote the group and spread the word?  Super excited and we will do our best to share the launch meetup date/location in our InvestHER Community on Facebook! :) :) 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 354 posts · 386 votes
    7y

    @Marjorie Patton - I'd love that. Just let me know when you have everything figured out. 

  • Investor · Greeley, CO · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Marjorie Patton I’m interested in joining!

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Morgan Wallace - awesome! i'll add you to the list and I should have dates and location shortly!

  • Megan BlythePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver Colorado · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    Hi! Count me in!

  • New to Real Estate · Bailey, CO · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi Marjorie! I have been looking for something like this so I would love to join! I am a newbie and looking to network, learn, and get started on my Real Estate Investing career!

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Megan Blythe @Amy Trevino I'll add you to the list!

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Marjorie Patton Please add me as well!

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Marjorie Patton I'm pretty new and building my network so I'd love to join as well!

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 25 votes
    7y
  • Property Manager · Highlands Ranch, CO · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Marjorie Patton I would love to be a part of this group as well! Sounds fun!

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 257 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    Hi ladies,

    As we grow our InvestHER community around the country, I just wanted to update this post so we are all on the same page. 

    We were looking to expand to Denver however it did not work out. We support and encourage women to create groups to support one another and we will always do.

    That being said, we have a ton of ladies on our InvestHER community group asking for an InvestHER meetup in Denver. So if you would like to learn more about it, we are planning a Zoom call this month (October). If you are interested, RSVP link will be on our Facebook InvestHER community.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Very interested! Thank you for the post.

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I'd love to be a part of this!

  • Specialist · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    @Marjorie Patton Hi Marjorie, please add me to your list. Do you need my email address?

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Would love to network and learn, I’m new to investing and cant wait to get started

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I'd love to be added to the list as well!

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Please add me to the group/list super interested in participating! 

  • Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I would love to be added to the list!

    Lisa

  • New to Real Estate · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I'm just starting to look into investing in some property and my husband and I will be moving to the Denver area in April of 2020. Sounds like perfect timing to learn more about the new-to-us-area, real estate investing in general, and meet a bunch of new people in a new city. Extra wins all around!

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver Metro, CO · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Marjorie Patton please add me to the list!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.