Votes
Christopher Holt
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Try try again

Christopher Holt
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Oct 29 2015, 21:40

So I'm giving a go at a direct mail campaign for wholesaling in Colorado Springs again. Last time I tried I purchased a list from listsource.com and started with hand-printed yellow letters (excellent response rate of about 10%) but shortly after received a "promotion" at work requiring more time. With more time limitations I switched to printed letters (much lower response). I am thinking of using printed postcards this time around to save on time and money. Also, I am considering agentpro247 instead of listsource. Has anybody compared the two services in El Paso county? Another thing is I have learned from my last mistake about my search criteria and will be more careful this time around.

I would love to hear any advise from the BP'ers here as to the services mentioned above, direction, and what you buyers out there are looking for. I don't want to be one of the wholesalers I've heard complaints about and I am looking to earn a living through being of service to those I do business with. What is the sweet spot you all are looking for in regards to price range, house size, area of town, and ROI?

I've heard that margins are slim in Colorado Springs and I don't want to pass on opportunities if I'm chasing the averages I hear on podcasts if they aren't realistic in this market. Thank you all in advance for your comments and support! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! 

Loading replies...