What do you guys do?

5 Replies

Just curious about what type of investing some of you more seasoned gents do and what seems to work in our market. I myself have not pulled the trigger yet but this year want to buy and rent out a multifamily, though probably in the Greeley area. What have you guys had luck with?

@Mark Ferguson

Yeah I was looking to start this year by getting a multifamily and renting it all out but the prices around here are ridiculous. What were you doing before you switched to commercial if you don't mind me asking?

We have bought the rougher multi family units in our area and updated them. B rate area. We now have a superior product at market rate. Keeps tenants because they recognize value. Bought ran down houses in these neighborhoods and flipped them to owner occupied homes

Originally posted by @Stephen Spradley :

@Mark Ferguson

Yeah I was looking to start this year by getting a multifamily and renting it all out but the prices around here are ridiculous. What were you doing before you switched to commercial if you don't mind me asking?

Single family rentals. You can actually see them all on my blog. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here