Real estate agent experienced with multiunits

7 Replies

Hello,

anyone in Atlanta working with a Real Estate agent on multiunit deals (duplexes, upto fourplexes) ? Would love to hear firsthand experiences and recommendations from investors. 

Thanks !

Akhil,

I don't know of very many if any in Atlanta you can even purchase, but if you are finding them I can provide you with a few licensed agents in those parts to help you.

Jim Sakalis

On the same lines, does anyone have a recommendation for a Property Management company they have chosen to manage their multiunit ( upto 4 plex) and would recommend ? I spoke with a PM who mainly does SFH and they didn't seem too keen on managing multiunits. I can understand the renter profile is different for a MU renter than a SFH renter, so I am looking for a PM who would is willing to take up MU PM and actually does it well. Personal experiences would be most helpful. Thanks !

Akhil my team here in Atlanta works on Multifamily more than 5 units. Maybe I can help you with some questions. Let me know

My business partner manages my 10+ units in Airbnb. Im sure they could help you do the same if you need property manager for your future multi unit property.  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.