Skip to content
Atlanta Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Coronde Ware
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Anyone have good referrals for GC's and wholesalers in Atlanta?

Coronde Ware
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Apr 17 2018, 20:03

I am looking to do my first flip and wanted some referrals on some good General Contractors and Wholesalers in the Atlanta area.  Is there anyone out there that can point me into the right direction.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas LaGatta
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Apr 17 2018, 20:13

Reach out to David Camero at New Western.  They tend to find good deals you're not as likely to lose on, but for the margin they make you could source similar deals yourself.

If you need a good GC who's cheap and smart and shows up and is available right away and is true to his/her word...good luck.  

New Western Logo

User Stats

Votes
Cheryl Wilson
  • Investor
  • Douglasville, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Douglasville, GA
Replied Apr 19 2018, 13:08

Hi Coronde - Let's start with wholesalers.  If you are free on Thursdays at 11am,  Ramon Tookes has a group and they meet at Mellow Mushroom on Ivan Allen.  Please message me for his contact information and updates on the meeting location or  Just look for him on Facebook or Instagram.

Also, I am active on several Facebook Groups and you'll find several wholesalers there.  For example Glen E. Glasper is strong in several transactions (wholeslale, fix n flip, etc.) 

Regarding GCs, you have to do your due diligence. I can make a recommendation but you still need to check them out.

Cherylw

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Ethan Henning
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Apr 23 2018, 12:22

Hey guys, hows the search in the Atlanta area? I would love to connect and share info! Im a licensed agent in the area and I work for a wholesale real estate brokerage. 

User Stats

Votes
Coronde Ware
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Apr 23 2018, 21:22

Thanks for the connect Nicholas. I’ll reach out to David Camero

User Stats

Votes
Coronde Ware
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Apr 23 2018, 21:34

@ Cheryl Wilson can you message me Ramon Tookes info, and also contact info of any GC’s that you recommend.
Thank u

User Stats

Votes
Nicole Daniel
  • Mcdonough, GA
Votes |
  • Mcdonough, GA
Replied May 16 2018, 12:36

Hi, Im new to BP and a new investor focusing on wholesaling and flipping! Would love to connect and learn from fellow investors

User Stats

Votes
Summer Azul
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Atlanta, Ga.
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Atlanta, Ga.
Replied May 17 2018, 16:46

Hi, are you still looking for a wholesaler and a GC in Atlanta. My Company does all of these things and more! I would help out and work on your project. I actually have an off market property that you may be interested in about 20 mins east of Atlanta. Lets Chat! :)