• Newnan, GA
Votes |
Offering my services to an established investor in the ATL area

Richard Kapela
  • Procurement
  • Newnan, GA
Posted Apr 24 2019, 09:21

Hello, BP members!

I am offering my services to an established investor in the Atlanta area. My professional career is in transition, so I find myself with a scarce resource: time. And I am offering this to you, in exchange for the valuable learning opportunity for me.

I am an aspiring RE investor in the Atlanta area. I live in Newnan and am looking to invest in the greater Atlanta (OTP) area. I have a basic, broad knowledge base; I have been a BP member for a long while and have listened to most of the podcasts and have read a number of the books.

What I can offer to you:

• I have problem-solving and financial skills: I have an engineering degree and an MBA in finance.
  • I have 12 years’ experience in Procurement for Fortune 100 companies, covering the range from tactical purchasing through complex contract negotiation for all kinds of goods and services.
  • I can help to find deals: You probably have an established process to scour for deals but need someone with the time to do it. I can execute your process. I can also “drive for dollars” in your area of interest.
  • I can help with follow-up activities for your existing projects: make calls, do site visits to check on progress, etc.
  • Honesty, integrity and discretion/confidentiality.

What I will gain from you:

• I am looking to complete my team, so I hope to make contacts, especially a lawyer, property managers, and contractors. Possibly financial partners. And you become a mentor.
  • I am in the process of building systems that I will need: 1) finding deals, 2) analyzing deals, 3) property rehab process and 4) tenant acquisition and screening. By observing your business, I can confirm or correct my plans and systems. And I am willing to share with you what I have so far.
  • Direct observation of how you and your business translate knowledge into concrete actions that build the business.
  • The unknowns!

To be successful with this, I want to focus on working with one individual/company at a time. Please message me your interest and let’s have a conversation about how we can help each other.

Rick

Loading replies...