Skip to content
Atlanta Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Robert Collins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA
Votes |
What are the B neighborhoods in the Atlanta area ?

Robert Collins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA
Posted Oct 19 2019, 05:53

Im trying to figure out what area I would like to focus on, from following the forums I think I want to just focus on B areas , which is hard to tell in Atlanta & surrounding areas. 

I know that the south side is where the cheapest homes are but the schools suck , so I assume that would be the c/d areas in most parts , I like the Campbellton area near the new Tyler Perry Studios , things are so hot over there a bando would cost 75-100k & still need 65k in repairs . Smyrna seems like a B area

Sylvan Hills seem like a B area maybe even a A area cause of all the new renovation. Maybe I should look in the Gwinnett area where all the good schools are, I really don’t know , my direction is all over the place I do know I want to Brrrr  strategy , I have about 50k of capital, I’ll probably need another 50 or more to do a Brrrr in Atlanta . I know that I could go to Birmingham, Macon , and do one there with what I have but I like my backyard and I would like to do my first deal here even if I have to wait another year to stack up more capital. 

Loading replies...