Looking to build some connections in Indy!

9 Replies

Hello! I'm an investor in Hawaii looking to start actively start investing in the Indianapolis market. Out of state investing can be such a challenge. I'm looking for some quality investors or realtors to partner with who are in state. Looking to see if we can build some win/win relationships that will help us both now and in the future! Thanks for looking guys! :)

This post has been removed.

Hi Daniel, What are you looking to do in Indy?  What are your goals? I've lived in indy for a long time and maybe I  can help.

Hi @H W Beckley , thanks for the response! My long-term goals are to own a lot of rentals for cash flow. Currently, I would love to have the opportunity to be a part of, or do some BRRRRs in the area. I have some friends who are also very interested in investing here too, and they are counting on me to build a team, or find some key players with boots on the ground that we would be able to work with. The worst case scenario for me would be to just purchase rentals turnkey style. 

Let's be connected!  We might be a good fit for each other here in indy...

Hi @Daniel Kong I invest in Indy from California. If you'd like I can share a few names with you. DM me and we can connect. 

@Daniel Kong welcome! I too am an OOS investor in the Indy market. If you are looking for any contacts let me know I am always happy to share.

@Daniel Kong Hey Daniel, welcome to Indy market. I live in Indy and invest in my backyard. Feel free to connect.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here